Services Provided by OTM Inc.
Old Tacoma Marine Inc specializes in large-bore, slow-speed, antique diesel engines produced before 1955, especially those manufactured by the Atlas-Imperial, Fairbanks-Morse, Enterprise Foundry, and Washington Iron Works companies. Old Tacoma Marine Inc. also works with old-style Cooper-Bessemer, Winton, Kahlenberg, Sulzer, and other engines.
Consulting & Surveying
- Service & re-manufacturing
Heritage Tourism & Promotion
- Local & Regional tours of antique diesel engines and vessels
Museum Preservation & Documentation
- Stabilization & Preservation
- Restoration & Rehabilitation
- Conservation Assessments & Plans
- Reporting & Analyses
Public Programming & Classes
- Restoration Workshops
- Youth Education & Training
- Curriculum Development
- Course Instruction
- Preliminary Planning & Assessing
- Selecting & Supervising Sub-Contractors
- On-site Representation
Buying & Selling Old Engines
(and sometimes the vessels they come in)
- For-Sale Listings
- Local, national, & international publicity
- Call (206) 898-7012, 0800 to 0000, Tuesday through Saturday.